воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

air inflatable mattress self




"Give me a reason why I should stay and Iapos;m Chuck Bass doesnapos;t count."

-

Iapos;m so so so super tired nowadays and I donapos;t know why too. Itapos;s as if the exams sucked out all the inexistant energy away from my body. Oh well. This is so horrible. But I walked a really long distance just now. To the bus stop to send Rachel home, and back home again. It was cool apos;cos I called Poh and we talked for about 15 minutes. Hahaha.

Talking about Rach, she came to my house today to watch Gossip Girl and we talked quite a bit too. It was really funny. I finally saw how # looks like Eh, hello, he fell short of my high expectations k Hahaha, oh well. At least he doesnapos;t look all that horrible, just horribly typical teenage boy. But I shouldnapos;t say so much, hahaha. You-know-who doesnapos;t exactly look very good too anyway. Meow meow.

Anyway, Adaapos;s exams are starting on Friday The sad soul therefore cannot watch HSM 3 when it comes out. I canapos;t wait for HSM 3, hee hee hee Good luck and God bless for you exams Adadadada. Wo ai ni duo duo da da (8


-

This is insanely bitchy of you. And really low for someone like you, seriously. You really disappoint me so much.

female personal pic, air inflatable mattress self, air inflatable mattress, air inflatable jumper trampoline, air inflatable cushions.



Комментариев нет: