пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bob card id lazar





AGH Iapos;m trying to get a good costume for Halloween and I placed a high bid on the wrong item But thereapos;s so short a time left on it i canapos;t retract the bid.�Please someone outbid me PLEASE�This is like... The only time I wonapos;t be angry with you for doing it right at the end. Donapos;t be fools

Because thereapos;s another one I found that is practically the exact replica. Haha.�Iapos;m trying to be the nurse from SH2. I found a nice, light pink dress with a collar that is just about as short as the one in the game.�I just need white flats, white stockings, and a hat for it, then�Iapos;m done.�

*bites nails*

I donapos;t want to pay the money for the item that isnapos;t even what I really want.� SOMEONE�OUTBID�ME
*Iapos;m praying to whoever will listen*

At least thereapos;s about two other people trying to get it last I checked.�I really hope someone swoops in.�I donapos;t want this item. Iapos;m so nervous�I donapos;t want to get a bad review from someone for not sending the money


bob card id lazar, bob card e sponge, bob carb tom, bob car watson.



Комментариев нет: