пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

barnwood country craft




I just want to say, THIS IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD.

Itapos;s almost like someone cracked my head open, disected my brain, and learned what would entertain me the most. There is seriously nothing better.

Itapos;s beautiful outside today. I have a bit of a tummy ache, but itapos;s almost a non factor because itapos;s so nice. I need to turn in my reports for work, and update my database. Iapos;m avoiding it because Iapos;m a procastinator. Oh and because Iapos;m watching the show from last night.

This Sunday the Texans play the Lions, and well....it is another must win game. Last Sunday was the best game Iapos;d ever been to in my life. Never again will I ever leave a game with time on the clock. I almost did...big mistake K, time to get back to work.

costa palmera, barnwood country craft, barnwood country furniture rustic, barnwood craft.



Комментариев нет: